By Ki Grinsing
BT450 Hp Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter allows you send photos, Short text messages, documents and graphics to the printer from the camera phones, notebook PCs, PDAs and other Bluetooth-enabled devices for true wireless printing with this adapter.
Today’s cellular phones are included with the built-in camera we can enjoy shooting the pictures easily any moments we don’t want missing. If you want to print those moments to the color printer at home, first thing to do is transferring the images into the computer using your USB (typically the cable is included with the Phones when you purchase it) and then print them via the computer. With adapter, you can print the images direct to the printer using Bluetooth transmission. Mostly all the camera phones include the Bluetooth device enabled we can use to print the images direct to the printer with this adapter installed.
Not just phones camera, mostly notebooks, PDAs, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices can take benefits of printing directly to the printer with this Bluetooth adapter installed.
It is not just for printer, you can use this adapter connected to the USB port of the computers to allow an ad-hoc peer-to-peer communication with Bluetooth enabled-devices. Transfer the images you have captured from your phone camera or PDA to the computer to archive. The following picture is the diagram of the printer with the BT450 Hp Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter installed.
What is Bluetooth?
Like wireless network technology; the communication between Bluetooth-enabled devices in the Bluetooth wireless technology uses radio waves in the 2.4 GHz spectrum over short distances, up to 32 feet (10 meters) via tiny, short-range wireless radio modules. Unlike infrared, Bluetooth wireless technology in this Bluetooth Adapter does not require a direct line of sight between the sending and receiving devices.
Different ways to print
With BT450 Hp Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter installed in the USB printer, you have the opportunities to use mobile data in a variety of new and different ways to do the following solution:
- From your laptop you can print any document direct to the printer.
- From your smart-phone or from the PDA, you can print calendars, business cards, addresses, or to-do lists. (You can print office documents using third-party software programs.)
- From your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, you can print photos, notes, or e-mail messages.
Check also related posts:
- WGPS606 NETGEAR Print Server is a 54 Mbps Wireless Printer Server with 4-port switch and 2-port USB Printer, provides up to 2 USB wireless Printer Server and connect up to 4 four computers with wired connection.
- Linksys WPSM54G – a multifunction wireless print server
- Hawking HWUN1 Hi-Gain Adapter is a Desktop Wireless USB adapter with Upgradable Antennas – Connect Your Laptop or Desktop to Your Home Wireless Network and Internet at a Blazing Wireless 300Mbps.
- How to ASUS RT-N13U Wireless n router and access point – a simple step-by-step guide
- TRENDnet TEW-MP2U is a Wireless USB Printer
An easy solution before you purchase a wireless router for your home wifi network, make sure to purchase a router with printer server – a router that comes with USB port for storage or printer such as Asus Black Diamond series.