You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
Best for: Extended coverage with an additional internal antenna designed for larger homes Features:
- Selectable 2.4 or 5 GHz bands to help avoid interference
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) ports for faster file sharing with other Gigabit devices
- Additional antenna over the E1000 for extended coverage
Selectable Dual-Band: Selectable 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands helps you avoid interference on your network, and achieve smoother file transfers and media streaming.
Quick to Install: Cisco Connect software has three simple steps to get you set up and your secure wireless network is ready to go. A streamlined user interface allows you to choose from simple to advanced settings with no hassle.
You're in Control: Cisco Connect software helps you customize your settings, quickly add multiple Internet devices to your network:
- Create a separate, secure, password protected network for guests
- Limit access time and websites with Parental Controls
- Easily access advanced network settings
State-of-the-Art Security: Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA/WPA2 security settings.
Benefits of Gigabit: Use the Gigabit Ethernet ports for quicker file sharing between other Gigabit-enabled devices like media servers, hard drives and computers.
Wireless-N Technology: Speed up your wireless network with a router that connects your computer, game consoles and other Wi-Fi devices at up to 300 Mbps of transfer speed.
- Model: Linksys E2000
- Technology: Wireless-N
- Bands: Selectable 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Transmit / receive: 2 x 3
- Antennas: 3 Internal
- Ethernet ports x speed: 4 x Gigabit U
- SB port: No USB Port
- Software setup: CD Install
- Cisco Connect software: Yes
- Support: 24/7 Award-winning Online Support Resources
- 90 days Complimentary Assisted Support
- Warranty: 1 year hardware limited warranty
- OS Compatibility: Windows, Mac
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Safari 3 or Firefox 2 for optional browser-based configuration
- PC: Wireless network enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Mac: Wireless network enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Tiger 10.4.11, Leopard 10.5.8 or Snow Leopard10.6.1