You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
The new Actiontec Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities is really two devices rolled into one. It's a full rate DSL modem and it's a router, capable of connecting to one computer, via Ethernet port, and even more using a switch or hub, with a minimum amount of hassle. And because of its sleek design, small footprint and ENERGY STAR rating, this “green modem” has become the DSL Modem of choice for many of our customers.
Full Rate ADSL2+ Modem ADSL2+ is the DSL standard that enhances modem performance by tripling the available bandwidth (from 8 Mbps to 24 Mbps). Say goodbye to stuttering, pixilated video streams and the endless wait while downloading large files. There's more room for voice data, as well, so you can enjoy free or low-cost Internet telephone conversations.
Leading Chipset Architecture The DSL Modem includes TI's TNETD7100 Broadband Communication Processor and Peripherals. The TNETD7100 is the industry's most densely integrated system-on-a-chip ever offered to the ADSL CPE market by Texas Instruments. The TNETD7100 is considered an ADSL bridge/router solution, integrating a broadband communications processor and peripherals, ADSL physical layer, ADSL line driver, and Ethernet physical layer.
Environment Friendly The new GT701D Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities earned the ENERGY STAR rating, signifying that it uses at least 30% less energy than modems with conventional power adapters. With its superior energy efficiency, this DSL Modem helps consumers save money on their electricity bill while protecting the environment through fewer harmful emissions from power plants. In addition to its energy efficient design, the DSL Modem features a small footprint that helps minimize its environmental impact – with less materials, packaging, and waste.
- Environmentally friendly... Power Supply is ENERGY STAR Certified
- Support One ADSL2+WAN port (RJ11)
- Compliant with full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITUG.992.1 (G.dmt) and G.992.2(G.lite) standard
- Auto-handshake for different ADSL flavors
- Bridged Ethernet over ATM, PPP over ATM, PPP over Ethernet
- Precise ATM traffic shaping
- IP packet routing and transparent bridge
- Static IP “Routed”
- Routing protocol supports RIP-1, RIP-2, Static Routing
- Build-in NAT, DHCP server
- DNS relay support
- PAP/CHAP authentication, administrative passwords through Telnet
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 Ethernet standard
- Supports One 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN port
- Flow control support for Fast Ethernet
- Web-based configuration setup
- FTP firmware upgradeable
- Support web download
- TR-069 Remote Management
- Service/Website blocking/scheduling
- Upstream/Downstream QoS