You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
The Actiontec GT724WGR is a full featured wireless ADSL router modem that integrates a DSL modem, router, and wireless networking in one box. Simply connect this intelligent DSL modem to your DSL connection, then plug in your computers for an instant home network. The auto-configure tool does all the rest. So, share your broadband connection with anyone in your digital home and enjoy the ease, speed, and reliability of this powerful solution.
- 3-Products-in-1: Full-rate ADSL Modem; 4 Port DSL Router; and Built-in Wireless Networking (802.11g)
- Tested for Maximum Performance on All Major DSL Providers
- Preconfigured for Simple Setup
- Supports ADSL, ADSL 2, ADSL 2+
Actiontec Electronics introduces its latest powerhouse wireless DSL Modem, the GT724WG. Building on years of DSL modem design and manufacturing, the GT724WGR is actually three products in one sleek package: a full-rate ADSL modem, a 4-port switch, and a wireless G router. Why clutter your desk or bookcase or multimedia armoire with multiple units when one will do?
Even Easier to Use
In an effort to make the Wireless DSL Modem as uncomplicated as possible to deploy and use, the graphical user interface was redesigned from the ground up. Now it's a snap to check the status of the network or the broadband connection's IP address. Nearly all other configuration options are one or two clicks away, and the home page can be customized with specific Internet links or other online services.
Supports ALL Major DSL Providers
The GT724WGR has been rigorously tested to ensure compatibility with all major DSL providers. It adheres to leading DSL standards, ensuring a quick and painless connection to your DSL provider. Not only that, Actiontec has included its Auto-Connect tool, which allows you to connect to your DSL service rapidly and hassle-free. It's the easiest connecting DSL modem on the market today.
Security Comes First
The Modem also functions as an Internet firewall, providing the home network with robust protection from outside threats, like hackers or other individuals looking to snoop in personal files. Three different levels of protection allow your customer to customize the level of security. Wireless transmissions are also protected, since the Modem utilizes 64-, 128-, or 256-bit encryption or WPA for ironclad protection.
- Integrated Wired and Wireless Networking using 802.11g, USB and 4 Port 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch
- 802.11b backward compatible, communicating with 802.11b wireless products at speeds up to 11 Mbps
- 802.11g enabled to support speeds up to 54Mbps wirelessly
- Full-rate ADSL2+ modem – supports data rates of up to 24 Mbps downstream and up to 1 Mbps upstream*
- Exceeds performance of the DSL Forum specification
- Guaranteed loop reach of up to 18,000 feet using ADSL and 18,600 feet using ADSL2
- Tested and compatible with all major DSLAMs
- Advanced security: WPA, WPA-PSK, WEP, Firewall, Stateful Packet Inspection, NAT, website blocking, web service blocking, Internet traffic logging, Denial of Service (DOS) protection