You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
ZyXEL X550NH 802.11n High-Gain Wireless Gigabit Router
- Three 6 dBi high gain antennas provide extended wireless coverage.
- Blazing fast wireless connection with the latest wireless N technology
- State-of-the-art MBM QoS engine for superior online gaming, VoIP experience
- Built-in gigabit Ethernet ports provides incredible wired performance
- Energy saving wireless scheduling feature turns radio off when not needed
- 2 IPSec VPN tunnels for secure data transfer between remote sites and central server
- One button wireless encryption setup with WPS
Award winning high gain antenna tower
With the award winning high-gain antenna tower, the X550NH wireless N router brings wireless networking to a higher level with extended coverage.
The ANT1106 antenna tower comes with a base plate, a desk-mount plate, a wall-mount plate, 1 m extended cable and accessories. Depending on different usages and environments, users may choose the wall- or desk-mount configuration for better wireless performance.
The ZyXEL X550NH Wireless N Broadband Router featuring 802.11n Draft 2.0 technology provides the ultimate solution for speed and coverage. With data rates up to 300 Mbps, the wireless network has never been this fast before. The X550NH provides stable and reliable wireless connections for high speed data and multimedia delivery. The X550NH eliminates dead zones and extends 5x coverage by using coming IEEE 802.11n technology and is backwards compatible with any IEEE 802.11b/g Wi-Fi certified device.
Media Bandwidth Management
With ZyXEL's exclusive Media Bandwidth Management v2 (MBM v2™), the X550NH provides the most comprehensive way to manage your limited bandwidth engine for superior VoIP experience, online gaming, downloading and web surfing experience.
Energy Saving Wireless Scheduler
In order to save power and reduce wireless radiation when you are not using the wireless connection, the X550NH can be configured to turn on or off according to your wireless usage pattern.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) Connection
The X550NH has built-in IPSec VPN suitable for remote site to central server deployment. Data encryption over the Internet ensures secure transmission between two sites, eliminating the necessity for expensive leased lines, and enabling global interconnectivity at a minimal expense
- 802.11n Draft 2.0 wireless
- 4 port Gigabit Ethernet LAN and 1 Gigabit Ethernet port for WAN
- MBM v2 QoS engine
- Wireless Scheduler
- SPI Firewall
- 2 IPSec VPN
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
- DHCP Server/Client
- SIP ALG
- VPN passthrough
- Dynamic DNS (4 Services)
- Connection Type: PPPoE, PPTP, DHCP, Static IP
- Log and Statistics
- LAN: Four 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, full duplex RJ45 connector with auto MDI/MDIX support
- WAN: One 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, full duplex RJ45 connector with auto MDI/MDIX support
- Power: 18VDC 1.0A
- Three 6dBi external detachable dipole antennas