You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
RT-N16 has enough bandwidth and processing power to simultaneously handle file transfers and downloads, video streaming, games and VoIP calls. Advanced MIMO technology makes it all possible.
EZQoS – Easy Bandwidth Management
Access and share your local disk everywhere! To share media content with friends, just open the browser, type in your DDNS address (ex. ftp://YourName.asuscomm.com )
EZ All-In-One Printer
Sharing All-In-One Printer printing and scanning functions wirelessly for multiple user simultaneously without buying a printer server. Easy installation! Just run the “ASUS Network Printer Setup” program and follow the instructions.
Enhanced Download Master
Download Master, a unique technology found in ASUS wireless solutions, features several innovations to simplify the download process. Turn the RT-N16 router into a wireless storage center by attaching an external hard drive via USB 2.0. Download Master runs independent to the computer system, which means it takes up zero computing resource.
Super speed for P2P download
RT-N16 can support up to 300,000 sessions for P2P download with super speed, allows more users and clients to connect to internet and ensures an ultra-stable network connection.
- LAN ports: WAN x 1, LAN x 4 RJ-45 for 10/100/1000 Base T
Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto cross-over function(MDI-X)
- Antenna: 3 x external antenna
- USB port: USB2.0 x 2
- Data rates: 802.11n Draft: up to 300Mbps ;
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps;
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- Sensitivity at 54Mbps data rate ANT0 -75dBm, ANT1 -75dBm
- Encryption: Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, PA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x
- EZQoS (Easy Quality of Service): Allow multiple network activities (FTP, Game, P2P) to work smoothly at the asame time.
- DHCP Server: Supports up to 253 IP addresses; Changeable DHCP lease time, IP pool, domain name; Static mapped IP
- Web-based administration: Support IE 5.5 or later, Firefox 184.108.40.206 or later; Managed from LAN and Internet ; Password Setting
- System Event Log
- Firmware Upgrade: Web Interface, Bootloader
- Save / restore configurations
- Firewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection including logging
- Logging: Dropped packet, security event, Syslog
- Filtering: Port, IP packet, URL keyword, MAC address