You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
- 300M wireless transmission rate, 4 10/100M LAN ports
- MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, providing better performance and stability
- CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Compatible with 11g and 11b equipment, Intel Centrino Compatibility tested
The TL-WR841ND Wireless N Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements. It complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300M. The router adopts 2*2 MIMO technology and has two external Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
The TL-WR841ND provides multiple security measures; supporting SSID broadcast control, MAC address access control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication. At the same time QSS(Quick Secure Setup)complies with WPS allowing for worry-free wireless security configuration. These combined security features will guard against intruders using stronger, safer protection.
The TL-WR841ND allows companies, offices, and homes to share one Internet connection with more computers. Apart from this product's simple setup and more common broadband router functions, it also supports priority of service where applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video are given priority in order to assure quality. The router also supports on-demand dialing, online access management, Automatic virus isolation, UPnP, DDNS, advanced system security record, friendly user interface, and simple, easy configuration allowing all users to comfortably configure the router. This is a fashionable product with superior performance and should be your first choice when setting up a network.
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to complete your Internet connection, wireless network settings and security configurations. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
* Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
- 2 detachable omni directional antennas
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, On-demand dialing, fixed time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Built-in DHCP server with automatic dynamic IP address distribution
- User interface supports free WEB software updates
- Supports configuration file backup and restore.
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
Interface : 4 10/100M LAN Portsand 1 10/100M WAN Port
Antenna: 5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna X 2