You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
- Outdoor weatherproof and lightning/ESD protection design
- 12dBi dual-polarized antenna easy to build up to 15km wireless link
- High Power to boost your signal coverage and link speed
- Passive Power over Ethernet for flexible deployment
- WISP Mode Supported
The TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE is dedicated to WISP CPE solution and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, high gain antenna and weatherproof enclosure. It features 12dBi high gain antenna, high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to deliver a more stable wireless connection.
The TL-WA5210G features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. With integrated 12dBi dual-polarized antenna, the TL-WA5210G would help you easy to build up to 15km long range wireless link. If you have higher gain antenna, it also supports distance control from 0km to 52.6km, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11g devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission.
The TL-WA5210G provides three operation modes for multiple users to access the Internet: AP client router, AP router and AP. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater. With the most attentive wireless security, the TL-WA5210G provides wireless LAN 64/128bit WEP encryption security, and WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, as well as TKIP/AES encryption security.
The TL-WA5210G is easy-to-manage. Quick Setup is supported and friendly help messages are provided for every step. So you can configure it conveniently and share the Internet more quickly and easily.
- High output transmission power and reception sensitivity optimized
- 12dBi directional antennas fit for various environments and boost your signal level
- Weatherproof enclosure and lightning protection terminal integrated
- Supports WISP Mode
- Supports Passive Power over Ethernet
- Support 15kV ESD Protection
- Supports AP Client Router, AP Router and AP operation mode
- Distance Adjustment for long range transmission, up to 50km
- Supports Antenna Alignment
- Supports Layer 2 User Isolation
- Provides throughput monitor indicating the current wireless throughput.
- Supports Ping Watch Dog
- Supports Wireless Speed Test
- Supports Remote Management.
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Provides external RP-SMA connector for higher gain antenna upgrade
- Wireless Mode: AP Router Mode AP Client Router Mode (WISP Clent) AP/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater mode
- Wireless Range 15km with Integrated Antenna 50km Maximum (High gain directional antenna required)
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable MAC Address Filter 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- Interface One 10/100M Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX, PoE)
- One external Reverse SMA Connector One Grounding Terminal
- Antenna 12dBi Dual-Polarized Directional Antenna