You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
- Complies with 300Mbps Wireless 802.11b/g/n Standards
- Built-in 1WAN+4LAN 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Supports Multi-language EZmax Setup Wizard to setup Internet Connection,ESSID, Wireless security and Firmware upgrade
- Supports Edimax EZView management
- Supports DDNS, DMZ, Virtual Server and QoS
Edimax BR-6574n is a high performance broadband router which complies with gigabit Ethernet ports and wireless 11N solution. With advanced wireless11N MIMO technology, it's wireless data transmission rate can be 12 times better (up to 300Mbps) and 6 times better coverage than a standard 802.11g/b router.
BR-6574n supports Edimax EZView management system which allows you to manage your router locally or remotely. UPnP compatible devices are automatically detected and information about the device will be listed in the management interface of the router. EZMax is a unique Multi-language
Setup CD Wizard. You can setup the router to the Internet within minutes by following the simple animated steps.
The BR-6574n is a high cost-efficiency router for Small office / Home office users, all computers and network devices can share a single xDSL / cable modem internet connection at high speed.
- Complies with 2.4GHz IEEE802.11n and IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Complies with IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3ab 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet standards
- Supports EZMax Multi-language Setup Wizard
- Supports EZView management
- Supports NAT/NAPT IP sharing
- WAN Protocols: PPPoE/Static IP/PPTP/DHCP/L2TP
- Supports advanced 2T3R MIMO technology to enhance the throughput and coverage range significantly
- High speed data rate – up to 300Mbps.
- Supports Virtual Server and DMZ
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup ( WPS ) with reset button
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia transmission requirement
- Supports WDS and Universal Repeater mode
- Supports Special Applications (Port Triggers)
- Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO), and QoS
- Supports VPN pass through (IPSec/PPTP)
- Supports MAC/IP filtering and URL blocking
- Supports DHCP server and Anti-Dos firewall
- Web user interface (remote configuration)
- Firmware upgradeable