You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
Add Long Range Wireless to an Existing Network
- Add long range, high speed 300Mbps MIMO
wireless access to your existing network
- Add 4 wired ports for connecting additional
computers, printers and other network devices
- Install anywhere with the convenience
of Power over Ethernet.
- No setup required. Connects to your home router
with true plug and play.
The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point adds long range, high speed wireless access for existing wired networks or networks with older wireless technology. With the latest 802.11n 300Mbps MIMO technology, high power amplifiers and high gain antennas, the AP300 provides up to 5,000 sq ft of wireless coverage. The Smart Access Point features 4 wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other network devices. With Smart Security features, creating a safe and reliable wireless network environment has never been easier. True Plug and Play set up, makes setup as simple as connecting the AP300 to your router's network port. No software or additional setup needed.
Note: The AP300 is NOT a router. It is a High Power Wireless-N Access Point that attaches to your existing router.
- Add long range, high speed 300Mbps MIMO WiFi access to your existing network
- Easily penetrate walls and cover large areas with amplified WiFi
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Ready
- Wireless Access Scheduling : Control when your WiFi is on/off
- Wireless Coverage Control : Adjust the distance of your wireless network
- User Access Control: Restrict network access to specific users
- Supports Advanced Wi-Fi Security: Wi-Fi Protected Setup, WPA, WPA2
Plug and Play: No Setup Required!
- Connect the Access Point to your router's network port.
- The Access Point will automatically configure itself for your network.
- Connect to the Access Point wired or wirelessly. That's it!
Add Long Range Wireless Access
Add long range wireless access to your home or office's existing wired network. The High Power Amplifier and Antennas provide the power to add up to 5,000 sq. ft. of amplified wireless coverage.
Add Additional Wired Connections
Need more networking ports? The Smart Access Point provides up to 4 10/100Mbps wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other networking devices.
Smart Security Features
You're in control! Smart security features allow you to restrict access to specific users, set a daily time schedule for when the wireless network is available and when it is not and control how far your wireless network coverage reaches through wireless output power adjustments. The Smart Access Point also supports secure push button setup for WPS enabled devices.
Use Power over Ethernet cables to install additional Smart Access Points in locations without easy access to power outlets. Great for installations with multiple Access Points in hard to reach areas.
The Smart Access Point connects to an available network port on your router and automatically configures itself to your network. There's no additional setup or software necessary.
Great for High Traffic Networks
Wireless-300N MIMO technology provides the speeds and bandwidth necessary to stream video, audio and large files easily. The AP300 is great for high traffic networks.
- Wireless Standard: 802.11n, 802.11b/g
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Speed: 300Mbps (Rx), 300Mbps (Tx)
- Amplifier: Low Noise Amplifier
- Wireless Sensitivity: -93dBm
- Wireless Output Power: Up to 20 dBm
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, WPS
- Wireless Access Scheduling: Specific day and time
- Wireless Coverage Control: 15% - 100% Output Power
- Antennas: 2 x Detachable High Gain 3dBi Antennas / 2 x Reverse SMA Connectors
- Ports: 4 x RJ-45 10/100 LAN ports
- Mounting: Wall, Stand or Desktop
- Warranty: 1 Year
- A router or network switch
- with an available network (LAN) port
- 1 x High Power Wireless-300N Smart Access Point
- 2 x Detachable High Gain 3dBi Antenna
- 1 x Stand for vertical mounting
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Setup Guide
- 1 x CD: User's Manual