You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
What can you do with WNDR3500 RangeMax Wireless-N Gigabit router?
- Surf, email, stream HD video, on-line game, make Internet phone calls–simultaneously
- Gigabit (1000 Mbps) wired ports means even faster network performance
- Wirelessly connect new devices easily and securely with Push ‘N’ Connect
- Automatically adjusts to the needs of Internet, voice, video and gaming applications (QoS)
- Use with a RangeMax Wireless-N Adapter and boost your performance and range
- Powered by New Wireless-N technology - delivers exceptional range and speed, and backward compatible with the 802.11b/g devices.
- Includes 4-ports Gigabit Ethernet ports Switch deliver ultra-fast wired network connections
- Advanced wireless security encryption protects your data, Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK) and also Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit encryption for legacy IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g
- WNDR3500 can be used as a wireless repeater to extend wireless range
- “Push ‘N’ Connect” wirelessly connects new devices easily and securely, No need to remember your security password
- For use with other Push ‘N’ Connect supported devices
- Automatically checks for new router firmware versions for enhanced performance
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) standard
- Easy setup with Smart Wizard® Installation CD
- Double firewall: Network Address Translation (NAT) to hide PCs and files from outside users Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall to deny outside requests for personal information.
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention
- Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK) Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit encryption for IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g
- Supports VPN pass-through tunnels, Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network devices and MAC address authentication
- Exposed host (DMZ) for secure gaming