You are here: Wireless Routers (Home) - Specs
Manufacturer Description and Specs:
Wired to Wireless without Compromise
The ASUS EA-N66 enables an Ethernet-ready device to wirelessly connect to a router with up to an incredible 450 Mbps of data throughput—one of the highest speeds for a Wi-Fi signal. With its patented 3-point orthogonal design, get a more robust and larger wireless signal range.
The Future is Wireless
Do away with unsightly wired Ethernet cables that could limit where you place your device and go wireless with the freedom to place your smart TV, desktop PC, or other Ethernet-enabled device where you want with the high performance and stability you desire.
Specialized Antenna Design
The patented 3-point orthogonal design is unique and modern in appearance but also delivers a substantial increase in wireless connectivity enabling faster data throughput and an expanded signal range. While most routers have a flat linear line for optimal signal, the EA-N66 antenna shape delivers more of an arc-shaped area of signal coverage giving you an increased optimal range of connectivity for devices throughout your network.
Ultra-High-Speed Dual-Band Performance
Get data throughput up to an incredible 450 Mbps with the EA-N66—one of the highest wireless speeds available today. What's more, it's IPv6 ready meaning you're ready for future-proofed Web surfing as soon as the networking standard is changed.
3 Selectable Modes
The EA-N66 is exceptionally versatile with 3 different modes you can select from. Ethernet Adapter mode connects your Ethernet-enabled device to a wireless network. Access Point mode establishes a new wireless network. Repeater mode extends an existing wireless network.
Expand Your Coverage
Far surpassing the range of conventional wireless adapters, the EA-N66 gives you a wireless signal range up to 10,000 sq ft1. Especially useful to enhance signal range of existing routers when placed in repeater mode, the EA-N66 increases your signal reach throughout multi-level houses or surrounding areas outside.
Set up the EA-N66, switch between modes, and customize settings effortlessly through the user-friendly interface. The network map allows you to visually see all the connected devices on your network and customize access as well as set bandwidth priority. Accessible also through EZ UI is the EZ QoS (Quality of Service) that lets you optimize your network for your most commonly performed tasks like online gaming, video streaming, and more.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band
- 450 Mbps data throughput for high-speed connectivity
- Up to 10,000 sq ft range 1
- 3 selectable modes: router, repeater, and AP mode
- EZ UI user friendly interface for easy setup and customization
- WPS setup for secure, instant setup
- Patented 3-point orthogonal design for expanded wireless connectivity
- Network Standard : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Antenna : 3 x R SMA Antenna
- Operating Frequency :2.4G~2.4835GHz /5.1~5.8GHz
- Operation Channel : 11 for N. America, 13 Europe (ETSI)
- Data Rate : 802.11 a/b/g/n : downlink up to 450Mbps, uplink up to 450Mbps(20/40MHz)
- Output Power :
- b mode : 22 dBm
- g mode : 19 ~22 dBm
- n mode : 19 ~22 dBm
- a/n mode : 18 ~21 dBm
- Management : Web-based GUI configuration, Configuration backup and restore, Log & Trace function
- Security : 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise, Radius with 802.1x, WPS support
- Certificates : CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC, NCC
- Dimensions : 4.4 x 4.4 x 2.4 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight :3.9 oz (Device Only)
- OS Support :Windows 7 32bit/64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows XP 32bit/64bit, Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, Linux
What's in the Box
- EA-N66 Adapter
- AC Adapter
- Gigabit Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card